Sunday, March 1, 2009

Introduction

I have a million posts floating through my head, and the desire to share my thoughts is overwhelming, so I finally have committed to putting my thoughts into the public forum.

I am a Christian, in so much that I believe without a question of doubt that God and Jesus are one in the same. I believe that Jesus walked this earth for the purpose of saving our souls. And I believe he died for our sins.

And that is what I have in common with conservative Christians.

Otherwise:

I support gay marriage.

I vote pro-choice.

I believe evolution should be taught in schools.

I believe sex education should be taught in schools.

I wish for universal health care.

I do not believe that you have to be "Christian" to be "saved".

I am anti death penalty.

Each of these feelings, and many more to be explored, do not conflict with my faith.

This is the purpose of this blog. It is an attempt to work through my faith and my political view points. It is a personal journey of a liberal, spiritual woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment